- Just Released
- Sale Bestsellers
- Baby Gifts
- Bible Study & Small Group
- Bulk Discounts on Books & Bibles
- Christian Book Award Winners
- Dove Awards Winners
- Father's Day
- First Communion & Confirmation
- Gifts for Her
- Gifts for Him
- Graduation Day
- Greeting Cards
- LifeWay Resources
- New & Bestselling Fiction
- Resources for Love & Hope
- Wedding & Marriage
A Bible For Everyone
BIBLES FOR KIDS
The #1 Bible for kids. The Adventure Bible takes you on a fun, exciting journey through God's Word. Along the way you'll meet all types of people, see all sorts of places, and learn all kinds of things about the Bible. Most importantly, you'll grow closer in your relationship with God.
Here's a quick tour through the features:
- Life in Bible Times---Articles and illustrations describe what life was like in ancient days
- Words to Treasure---Highlights great verses to memorize
- Did You Know?---Interesting facts help you understand God's Word and the life of faith
- People in Bible Times---Articles offer close-up looks at amazing people of the Bible
- Live It ---Hands-on activities help you apply biblical truths to your life
- Twenty full-color pages---games, a scavenger hunt, and other Bible fun, with a jungle safari theme
- Book introductions with useful facts about each book of the Bible
- Dictionary/concordance for looking up tricky words
- Color map section to help locate places in the Bible
- Complete text of the New International Version (NIV) of the Bible.
With devotions that reflect the concerns that many couples face today, the bestselling NIV Couples' Devotional Bible is designed to help you build your relationship on the one foundation you can count on: God's Word. The devotions cover many topics, including communication, work and career, sex, money, fears, setting goals, stepparenting, forgiveness, and more. And because it's developed in partnership with the team at Christianity Today International, you can be confident that the devotions are relevant, trusted, and honest.
- New International Version Bible: the world's most popular modern-English translation
- 260 weekday devotions by contributors such as Jennifer Schuchmann, Wayne Brouwer, and Carla Barnhill
- 52 weekend devotions include advice from bestselling writers, marriage therapists, and pastors, including Les and Leslie Parrott, Gary Thomas, Bill and Lynne Hybels, John Townsend, Henry Cloud, and Gary Smalley
- Weekend devotions also contain tips, helps, quizzes, activities, and a 'Let's Talk' section that promotes application and interaction
- Book introductions
- Subject index, list of contributors...and more.
The NIV Men's Devotional Bible helps you apply God's Word to your everyday life. The standard in men's devotional Bibles, it includes a full year of devotions along with application statements, questions for reflections, and more. Some of the contributors in this Bible aren't names you'll recognize. They're ordinary men with extraordinary insights into the Scriptures. Others are well-known contemporary and classic communicators. Either way, these 312 weekday and weekend devotions are engaging, practical, and useful for your life today.
- Complete text of the NIV---the most popular modern-English Bible
- A full year of weekday and weekend devotions, along with application statements, questions for reflection, and more
- Devotions written by a gifted author team also feature insights by writers such as Chuck Colson, Lee Strobel, Rick Warren, and Ravi Zacharias
- Multiple reading plans for year-after-year use
- Introductions for each book of the Bible
- Author index with biographical information on each contributor
- Subject index to help you locate topics easily
- Presentation page
- Ribbon Marker
- Double-column format
BIBLES FOR MEN
In a world that tells us to be and live however we want, the NIV Devotional Bible for Men inspires you to be better, dig deeper into your soul, and do more with what God gave you. Spiritually challenging and always thought-provoking, each of the daily devotions will move you toward one goal: enriching your spiritual life and relationship with God every single day.
Each reading begins with a tweetable statement that introduces you to that day's meaningful, concise topic designed to address the challenges and expectations that will instantly connect with today's guys, such as career, sexuality, leadership, pornography, relationships, financial stability, spiritual growth, substance addiction, culture, character, education, self-image and more. The NIV Devotional Bible for Men will help you to apply the Bible to your life every day. As you read and learn, this will quickly become your go-to Bible.
NIV Devotional Bible for Men features include:
- 260 weekday devotions from young pastors and leaders such as Matt Chandler, Shane Claiborne, Craig Gross, Gabe Lyons and Jud Wilhite
- 2 methods to engage: reading through the Bible canonically from Genesis to Revelation or by topic using the topical index
- Leveled Scripture engagement options let you choose between 1-minute, quick topic summaries or deeper, 10-minute devotional experiences
- 52 Myth Articles state commonly accepted myths in our culture today, then refute those myths with answers from God s Word.
A Simple, Proven Approach to Letting God's Word Change Your Life Forever
Every feature of The New Inductive Study Bible is designed to help you gain a more intimate understanding of God and His Word. This is the only Bible based entirely on the inductive study approach--providing the tools for observing what the text says, interpreting what it means, and applying it to your life.
Discover God's Truth for Yourself
- an easy-to-understand explanation of the inductive study method
- simple tools to help you observe what the text says, interpret what it means, and apply it to your life
- helpful overviews and specific study tips for every book of the Bible
- observation charts you can use to record what you learn on various topics
- insights into the history, cultures, and languages of the Bible
- full-color graphics, timelines, and maps that help make the text come alive
- wide margins to record your observations
- a useful ESV concordance
- a concise overview of what the Bible is, how it came to us, and how we can know it is the Word of God
- a summary of the major events in Israel's history
- a one-year Bible reading plan and a three-year Bible study plan
- a harmony of the Gospels
The New Inductive Study Bible will dramatically change the way you read and relate to God's Word.
From Precept Ministries Where "study" is a verb, not a noun.
With more than 2 million copies sold, it's no secret that the NKJV Study Bible is a reliable guide for your journey into God's Word. This Bible provides a complete resource for study, including thousands of notes, articles, extensive cross-references, and features contributed by top evangelical scholars. These multilayered study tools, combined with the accuracy and beauty of the New King James Version, make this Bible a perfect choice to help you understand and deeply engage with Scripture.
- Over 15,000 verse-by-verse study notes
- Bible times and culture notes
- Word studies with Strong's numbers
- Extensive cross-reference system
- In-text maps and charts
- Book introductions, outlines, and timelines
- Full-length articles, a concordance, and color maps
- Clear and readable Thomas Nelson NKJV Comfort Print(R)
Sixty-Six Books. One Story. All About One Name.
Encounter the living Jesus in all of Scripture. From the Passion Movement, The Jesus Bible, ESV Edition, with exclusive articles from Louie Giglio, Max Lucado, John Piper, Ravi Zacharias, and Randy Alcorn, lifts Jesus up as the lead story of the Bible.
Profound yet accessible study features help you meet Jesus throughout Scripture. See him in every book so that you may know him more intimately, love him more passionately, and walk with him more faithfully.
- Introduction by Louie Giglio
- 66 book introductions highlight the story of Jesus in every book
- Seven compelling essays on the grand narrative of Scripture by Louie Giglio, Max Lucado, John Piper, Ravi Zacharias, and Randy Alcorn guide you to treasure Jesus and encourage you to faithfully follow him as you participate in his story
- Over 300 full-page articles and nearly 700 sidebar articles reveal Jesus throughout all of Scripture
- Complete English Standard Version (ESV) text of the Bible
- Room for notes and journaling throughout
- ESV concordance
- Two ribbon markers